Are You Suffering With Your Dentures?
Do You Have Sore Gums & Ulcers?
Would You Like To Eat What You Like Again?
At Epsom Dental Centre, we will introduce you to comfortable, natural looking dentures that can:
- Bring you soothing, full time comfort from ill-fitting dentures
- Give you a lifetime of healthy eating for more energy
- Help you speak more clearly
- Avoid your dentures looking like they were made for someone else
- Provide natural looking teeth – like colour and shape of real teeth
- Add personality to your smile, just like Madonna with her distinctive gap
- Relieve tender, sore, bleeding gums associated with ill fitting dentures
- Provide an even bite
- Give you a well balanced bite, not too heavy on the left or the right. Just like a well balanced pair of glasses that you forget wearing them
- Get a personal smile made exclusively for you – not a manufactured laboratory smile – but full of your own character
- Make your gums look real
- Turn the clock back on your face
- Avoid gagging – a thing of the past!
What Are Dentures?
Dentures are removable ‘false’ teeth which are used to replace missing teeth. They are most commonly made of acrylic plastic or metal, and are custom-made to fit the gums of the individual patient.
Missing teeth are known to create problems with eating and/or speech, and so partial dentures (a single or small number of missing teeth) or complete dentures (an entire set) are practical and effective solutions for patients experiencing such difficulties.
A patient with dentures must see their dentist frequently in order to make sure the dental appliance maintains its effectiveness and function over time. At Epsom Dental Centre, we will create a treatment and aftercare plan that is based on the long-term success of your dentures.
If you feel that dentures may be right for you, we encourage you to book an appointment with us.